Global DC-DC Converter Market for Space is projected to be valued at USD 4.25 Billion by 2025, registering a 2.4% CAGR from 2019 to 2025.
The large-scale investments by private firms in space exploration missions are driving the growth of the global market. Furthermore, the increase in the deployment of small satellites is projected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period.
Frequent launch of new satellites and miniaturization of space components
Growth Opportunities in the Global Market
- 5 VDC segment accounted for the larger market share in 2018: The 5 VDC segment is also expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth can be attributed to the use of a large number of space components that run on 5 VDC.
- 20 to 40 W segment to be the fastest-growing: The 20 to 40 W output power segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the review period. The increasing deployment of small satellites in the low Earth orbit and integrated with 20 to 40 W DC-DC converters is driving the growth of this segment. Moreover, the increasing space exploration activities by the governments in major countries, such as the US, China, Russia, and India, are driving the growth of the segment.
- Surveillance segment expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period: The surveillance segment is also likely to be the fastest-growing during the review period. The surveillance is one of the key applications of satellites. They are used to survey national borders, conduct transportation checks, and carry out anti-smuggling operations.
- Airbus SAS (Netherlands)
- Asp Equipment GmbH (Germany)
- Crane Aerospace and Electronics (US)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- Microsemi Corporation (US)
- Sitael S.P.A (Italy)
- Synqor Inc. (US)
- Texas Instruments (US)
- UTC Aerospace Systems (US)
- Vicor Corporation (US)
- VPT Power Inc. (US)
- Thales Group (France)
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/dc-dc-converter-market-8757